Saturday 16 August 2014

3 Stretching Movements You Must Do

Stretching has always been everyones nemesis. Most people hate stretching either because they don’t like the feeling of a cold muscle being stretched or they just can’t be bothered. Even if you tell them here is 3 stretching movements you must do they will save your life, they won’t do them.

I hope I can change your mind with this great video I shot with fitness professional Jacquleyn Umof who is an advocate of always stretching to get in great shape.
What are the benefits of stretching a muscle? Well stretching first and foremost help prepare you as well as warm up your muscles to function properly and respond well during the workout. Stretching also help in your recovery process after and during the workout. I myself never use to stretch and believe me if i did stretch early in my career, I think I would have prevented many injuries something stretching does too.
Jamcore training system offers the best professional butt & booty workouts for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment